There is certainly no reason to deny the possibility of a conspiration.But does
that lead us anywehere unless we have prove for it? Of course,imperialism will
seize on the opportunity to do what it wanted to do anyhow. But that does not
prove that they are responsible for the acts which they them instrumentalize.
Things would be much easier if all forces in the world always acted in the real
interest of their own stated aims (in this case nobody has stated any aims of
the attacks). This is a methodological problem. I tzthink we ought to fight
imperialisms actions right now and make it clear that they will not at all
contribute to make the lives of ordinary people safer.But in doing this we need
not focus on 'conspiracies' (before we can come up with any real proves).
A.Holberg