----- Original Message -----
From: "A.Wosni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> There is certainly no reason to deny the possibility of a conspiration.But
does
> that lead us anywehere unless we have prove for it?

The ironic thing, Anton- is that many people (both politely and aggressively)
implied that those of us who believe that it is time for all to slow down and
say : "hold on here..." are the ones called hot. We need to slow down and see
where they are going- and if they were involved (something I don't know) in the
catastrophe to befall NY, then we KNOW they are trying to take us somewhere. And
that means...should it be true... we need to be vigilant even more so.

Considering that half of the world (let alone the revolutionary left) believes
they are "stumbling toward a revenge" we need to find out. And but fast...

Macdonald