This formally announces a new discussional arena -- Come Over Red Rover --
launched by me September 16th.  Located at Topica, it's open membership,
ecumenical, loosely moderated by me.  The List Info page is
http://www.topica.com/lists/Red/prefs/info.html     If interested, you can
sub there or at the link at the bottom of this communication.

[I'll continue to be as active as ever on the major lists in which I'm
currently involved. This is not designed to compete with any existent List
of which I'm aware.]

Here are the basics on Come Over Red Rover:

A wide-open, free wheeling Left social justice discussion group committed to
eclectic analysis, creative formulation of activist strategies -- and
visionary projections into both the Here And Now and Over The Mountains
Yonder. Labor, civil rights, Native rights, civil liberties, peace -- and
much more indeed are in this mining, milling and smelting process.

Members should generally send no more than five posts per day [some flex
here.]
No racist, ethnocentric, sexist, homophobic or other anti-people material
permitted. This arena is not designed for excessive promotion of sectarian
positions.

Related website: www.hunterbear.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Just send an e-mail as is)