Reading this kind of posts caused me to be unsurprised by the attack on the
Trade Center and the Pentagon.  The media blindness on the inequality of the
struggle for the West Bank gives a lot of ammunition to extremists.  I knew
that the US could not go on funding helicopters, missiles, and tanks to used
by a theocracy in Israel against civilian targets without consequences.  I am
furious that George W. (the selected resident) is being portrayed as a leader
(instead of the loser he is) by people like Dan Rather.  I am heartsick that
innocent people have been dying in other countries due to the insane and
vicious foreign policy of US government folks like Kissinger and George Bush,
Sr.  I am not surprised but still sickened that the backlash killed clerks
and firefighters in the US. while these genocidal jerks walk free.