Comrades,
while it is of course true that the Iraqi regime m i g h t for tactical reasons
cooperate with Al-Qaeeda it seems at least as likely that parts of the ruling
class in the US might have cooperated with Al-Qaeeda. The whole history of this
gangster-class proves that things like that can never be excluded Don't forget
that the 'peace loving' Roosevelt provoked Japan to attack the USA and then
didn't warn the soldiers and civilians in Pearl Harbor that a Japanese attack
was imminent, though he knew that. He was in fact happy to offer the lives of
these people in order to change the American people's mind from isolationism to
a desire to enter WW2). Maybe this is what we should focus on. We should say
that obviously there is no proof for Baghdad's collaboration (even if some
Kurdish nationalists say so in respect to alleged links between Baghdad and the
Islamist 'Jund/Ansar al-Islam', active in the Hawraman-region). We should
however not try to prove that such links are ruled out. But as I said, we should
also pooint to the fact that such links can't be ruled out in the case of Bin
Laden and the USA (not 10 years ago but on 9.11.02 and why not today?
A. Holberg

                        xxxxxxxxx