Dear comrade;

It doesn't surprise me that Nathan Newman would be jumping on this. Most of
the comments I've seen him make over the years are in a similar vein. He may
do a lot of organizing, and if that's true I cannot necessarily fault him
for that (since I've never worked alongside him), but to hijack a thread and
turn it into a pissing contest over the WWP's politics, which had nothing to
do with the matter at hand, is simply BS, and shows me what issues matter
more to him. George W. Bush and the U.S. fascist regime are my main enemy,
not Workers World. And I will work with anyone who is willing to stand with
me and say: "'Regime Change' Begins at Home".

As for DSA's "growing impotence", I cannot agree more. I work a lot with the
left-liberals and working-class Democrats that DSA says was their reason for
going into the Democratic Party in the first place. But, these libs and
workers are outflanking DSA, as they move to the left over questions of
democracy and the "War on Terra". DSA can rightly say that they have "held
their ground" over the last two years. Meanwhile, the base of the Democratic
Party -- at least, the base that counts (i.e., the working class) -- has
moved left and are looking for alternatives. It seems like DSA is beginning
to stand for "Dust Sucking Association", since that's what its members are
doing as they watch workers break and run left.

Comradely;
Martin
(a DSA member, though not active)