A.Holberg schriebt:

"Okay, I can more or less accept this clarification, though I still
feel that it stresses the national question a bit too much to the
disadvantage of the class question."

This was regarding my explanations on the issues in Argentina.

There is no contraposition at all between class question and national
question in Latin America. To begin with, the national question is a
class question per se. One might sum it up as "class war across
borders". Imperialist bourgeoisies, through direct investment in the
semicolonial world, become a _domestic_ force against which the whole
of the semicolony must struggle. Thus, national wars in oppressed
countries are, by definition, both "national", "anti-imperialistic",
and "class" wars.

Whoever does not see this will never understand anything in the Third
World, semicolonial world, peripherical countries, or whatever you
want to call them. We all know what countries we are talking about.

Best to all,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky

"Aquel que no está orgulloso de su origen no valdrá nunca
nada porque empieza por depreciarse a sí mismo".
Pedro Albizu Campos, compatriota puertorriqueño de todos
los latinoamericanos.