Dear Nestor,
I'm very sorry. The process was not as you think.I have not passed on your piece
to any list, but have received by someone else the Paramo piece (I don't know
Mr. Paramo at all)as an answer - so it seemed to me - to something you posted on
the marxmail. Obviousdly things were not like I thaught they were. I have posted
the Paramo-piece because it seemed to me to have interesting factual
informations about Gaktieri and therefore Argentiniuan history.From now on I
will stop the discussion - or whatever it is - on this topic not only on the
LL-list but everywhere. Whgat more can I do?
A.Holberg