Hallo Comrades,

Yes, I am still around tho' I have not commented to the lists recently.  I
heartily return greetings to Macdonald - and shall write to excuse my use of
harsh words (cynical he is not) to A. Wosni asap - my comment was
precipitate and should have been a brief message - but I omitted to snip the
message I was commenting on.... apologies to ll for that...

On revolutionary lessons I think the two greatest are:
1.  Revolutionary propaganda must start from where people are - not preach
high theory.
2.  Revolutionaries must always listen to people's comments - and always be
learning from them  and how to respond helpfully.

My web-site is mainly used by family and local historians interested in my
county of Norfolk, but includes both my own and local newspaper comments on
political and scientific affairs and disputes.  I have only recently given
it a Crisis index page which leads to anti-war material previously possibly
only seen by the persistent user of my "Normal Welcome Page" - and have seen
from site statistics that these pages are being read and have produced at
least one comment to my Guestbook:

"It's quite some time since I last visited your very informative website
and, again, I have found your articles to be well worth reading and this has
more than made up for my not finding the information on my family's history
in Depwade Norfolk. I shall continue to visit.
 Febuary 2, 2003 21:49:31 (GMT Time)".

----  As an "old codger" this is my main revolutionary activity  ----

Comradely greetings,
Paddy