En relación a Re:  [L-I] What to do if the KLA and NATO fight,
el 24 Aug 00, a las 12:47, A.Holberg dijo:

> Dear Nestor,
> you might not be astonished to hear that I disagree. To me it seems
> that the fault of the LA-'left' in general and of the pro-Moscow PCs
> especially was not to have turned against national-bourgeois regimes
> but to have taken their 'national' character much too seriously and to
> have 'forgotten' to organize the working class for the day that these
> regimes turned against the workers, which they had to do since they
> were not proletarian regimes...

Ah, dear Anton, it really looks like on this issue we are a world
apart. Since neither yours truly nor anyone else can describe a world
in a single posting, written dizzily asleep after a long day of work,
I guess you will have to wait for me to gather the time to answer
you.

But it is evident that words do not have the same meaning for us, and
worse yet, the actual existence and experience of the concrete masses
in Latin America are much less important for you than for me.
Conversely, you would say, the theoretic points you are trying to
support are disrespectfully discarded by Gorojovsky; I believe they
are not, however, and will try to show both things: (a) that you draw
so strong a line between the masses and your positions that you
cannot do politics, not even radical politics, just politics, in
Latin America armed with so poorly mounted weapons and (b) that the
reasonable way to breathe life into the theoretic points that you
rise is, precisely, to do the oppossite than you advice.

By the way, the "popular front" is one thing , a "national liberation
front" a completely different animal.

Will try to explain longer and in full detail, later. Not tonight.

A hug,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky