TO THE PRESS AND PUBLIC OPINION

WE, THE PRISONERS OF THE DHKP-C,
TKP(ML) AND TKIP HAVE STARTED AN INDEFINITE HUNGER STRIKE IN ORDER TO OPPOSE
THE ATTACKS AIMED AT PUTTING THE "F" TYPE PRISONS INTO OPERATION

We, as DHKP-C, TKP(ML) and TKIP prisoners, are continuing the resistance we
started on October 20, 2000 against the isolation cell-type prisons. The
fascist state has started attacks on us, the revolutionary prisoners, in
order to put the "F" Type cell prisons into operation, and these are
continuing hand in hand with demagogy and smears. What they are saying today
is not very different from what they have been saying for months. The
fascist state has openly declared that it will not abandon the isolation
cells. Everybody has spoken. Everybody has said something. Some have come
out against the isolation cell attacks, while some have supported them and
will support them. The time has come for we prisoners to say a word. Since
the beginning of this period, we have said that this attack by the fascist
state can only be repelled by a line of resistance which is prepared to pay
the price. Today, once again, we spoke to imperialism and its
collaborationist servants in a language they could understand. Today, those
who appear so resolute in their attitude opposing us will once again be made
to submit; we revolutionaries will be able to declare our victory to the
whole world. We are determined; we will not hesitate to pay the price
whatever it is. But we will not go into the cells. They can kill us all, we
may all be martyred in the Death Fast, only one of our comrades may be left
in the prisons. But even then they will not succeed in making that prisoner
go into the cells alive. We will smash the cells over the heads of those
responsible for having them built. Today, in the presence of the whole
world, we once again shout out to the imperialists, their collaborators and
servants; VICTORY IS OURS, COLLABORATION, SERVILITY, DEFEAT AND SURRENDER
ARE PART OF YOUR HISTORY. We are continuing to add new and honourable pages
to the history books.
Previously we declared to public opinion that we were carrying out our
action as DHKP-C and TKP(ML). Prisoners from three organisations have
started this action and have continued it since October 20, including the
prisoners from the Communist Workers' Party of Turkey (TKIP).

AS PRISONERS OF THE DHKP-C, TKP(ML) AND TKIP, WE WILL CONTINUE OUR ACTION
WITH THE SAME DEMANDS AND SAME PROGRAMME AND CARRY IT ON TO VICTORY.
Put an end to the isolation cell attacks, close the "F" Type prisons!
WE WILL WIN!.
DOWN WITH FASCISM, LONG LIVE OUR STRUGGLE!. WE WILL DIE BUT WE WILL NOT GO
INTO THE CELLS!. LONG LIVE OUR GENERAL RESISTANCE!.

October 24, 2000
DHKP-C, TKP(ML) and TKIP prisoners