Dear Comrades,

You are right, it is amazing that there has not been a very loud outcry
over the conditions in Turkey.

In particular the EU citizens should have all chances of putting
pressure on the government because of its desire for membership of EU.

I think the explanation might be that it's felt hopeless to do anything
about such ruthless fascist regime.

At least the www.egroups.com/mobilize-globally,
www.egroups.com/mobilize-globally-discussion and
www.egroups.com/freeallminorities lists, however have brought
your messages, as appears from their archives.

I would suggest that another sample letter to the prime minister be
sent out with a call for people to sign it and send it to the local
Turkish embassy or the given email address of mr Ecevitz.

Ole