Considering the sectarian nature of the matter, I tend to agree. Steve, your address
is [EMAIL PROTECTED], so people who are burning to get your analysis will get it there.

Too many people are choked at your analysis. Personally, I am not pleased with
calling the Zyuganov bunch "linked with the working class". They are not like the SPS
or the PDS. They did not exist from 91- 93. Their reappearance was to deliberately
hi-jack what was left of the workers movement, to my view. But I haven't done the
homework. My impression comes from people like Kagarlitsky, and from the
mealy-mouthed rhetoric they have been speaking (depending on the day of the week).

Macdonald