For the `record', and in the spirit of *Leninist* Glasnost-

What is actually amusing about all this is that Owen and/or Steve believe I actually
am concerned about the semite issue. I am not the slightest concerned about whether
or not they think the CPRF is home to many anti-Semites, or that this is the worst
thing going. This is entirely about whether or not people on this list can discuss
matters with decorum and attempt to get somewhere. People who are career sectarians
don't know it. I've been in that headspace where all around you are a host of Marxist
"enemies", and not potential comrades. So be it he thinks this political. I forward
this (and this is the last thing I forward from Meyers) so no one worry about what is
being hidden from them. After that, I am asking Yoshie and Mine that we end
discussion of the whole matter. We may not yet, but I hope so. Johannes was right
about one thing in his letter to the list, that being my inexperience. But I learn
very fast.

Good night,
and to all who are getting as bored with this as I- thank you for your patience. All
storms do indeed subside.

Macdonald Stainsby,
Co-Moderator,
Leninist International

And now the rant:

************
Dear Owen and Johannes,
            The banning of me and the suspension of Owen from L-I list is
clear political anti-Leninist censorship. This is very obvious to anyone.
Below is a response I just sent to Yoshie, who I do not know enough about, to
write such a mail as this to you two.

There are many such Marxist lists, and they are, in my opinion, the property
of us all. I am going to use all these lists, and various other forums, to
attack the injustice meted out to me and Owen. I do know how to use the
internet to launch such a campaign - that is how ISWoR was built. But I would
like the support of you both for this - and also I would like your opinions
on the whole thing, before I begin.

warm regards - Steve.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subj:   Yoshie - you are a moderator.