Lou writes:

>  >Well, I know that not everybody on L-I has a liking for Heartfield, and
>yours
>>truly has personally clashed with him on first acquaintance. But this
>posting
>>is at least as enlightening as Patrick's.
>>
>>Never runs smooth the path of true love, or something like that...
>>
>>Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>On the back of the November 2000 issue of the University of Kent Newsletter
>is a diary item by Frank Füredi--Heartfield's guru--about worries on the
>eve of his appearance on British radio. It reads in part:....

I don't recommend the mode of argument -- if you can call it that --
that you are employing here.  In many circles, purist leftists tried
to discredit _everything_ that Michel Chossudovsky wrote because he
cited a couple of right-wing sources in his articles, etc.; _all_
info provided by Jared Israel because of his willingness to share the
podium with Justin Raimondo, etc.; etc.  Your argument is similar to
their tactics.

One should be willing to learn about Z from even those with whom one
disagrees on A-Y; and learning about Z from someone doesn't imply the
acceptance of his or her views on A-Y.  It's as simple as that.
Unfortunately, few Western leftists are capable of doing so.  We have
a long way to go before rebuilding the Left.

Yoshie