Okay, comrade
you say that neither has the LI-list ceized to exist nor have I been dumped. But
the fact is that I haven't received any posting since January 18th.So at least
one of your claims must be untrue, isn't it? Although you tell me in a polite
way to leave the list for the time being I don't want to.So I ask all the
moderators of the list to take a stand on the issue and announce it openly.
A.Holberg