.So I ask all the
> moderators of the list to take a stand on the issue and announce it openly.
> A.Holberg

Fine. I ask Yoshie to do the same thing. Mine is on vacation. You haven't been
unsubbed or anything like that. But I'm telling Yoshie *very publicly* (since you are
fetishising this practice, so be it) that you are on my list of people who are
disrupting the flow of discussion and causing a general lethargy to the whole list.
Beyond that, you are extremely boring me with your attempts to challenge me into a
"showdown" of  the Clint Eastwood variety. This list is not here for that. You, I
only ask this much, need to be silent and wait for Yoshie to respond with an answer
for you. She has real political struggles in her life and isn't always here for these
matters *immediately*.

Now go be quiet please. You will be dealt with soon. You could have avoided this
little drama with one of two other options: Learn how the simple software actually
works and check yourself what is wrong with your s*bscription, or two: Ask any of us
off-line. But you are into fights, and I prefer my conflicts to have actual political
outcomes. The internet isn't the place.

Macdonald Stainsby
co-moderator,
Leninist-International