Hi Jys,

Thanks for the response - are you part of the dev team?

I can see that the files are available but I am a working photographer
rather than a techie so I hesitate to use those files.

I use ACDsee and Affinity photo both of which rely on lensfun so I've only
recently become aware of the database when a lens profile I needed wasn't
available - but it was listed on lesnfun - it was actually really simple
using that tarball to update the software. I have now though just upgraded
to a Pentax K-1 and there are very few lens profiles available. I have a
load of lenses so I was going to just drive down to a local retail park and
shoot a set of calibration images for each - then hopefully they'll filter
through to the tarball and I can update my software but from the thread
where the tarball was first mentioned it is unclear if it was just an idea
or if it is being maintained (and indeed how to tell when it is updated)

I would really like to help strengthen the database with profiles for
Pentax as it seems all the real competition for Adobe products rely on it
and I don't really want to switch to Adobe - I like the stuff I use. (I do
hope that they've donated to the project as they so clearly rely on it)

Regards

John

www.deemo.co.uk
www.adviser-websites.co.uk

*When replying to us it would be great if you could 'reply all' that
strange long email address you see in the cc field copies your email in to
our customer jobs system so you will get faster service and your job notes
can be seen by anyone working on it. (The email address is different for
each job so don't bother saving it in your address book)*