On 28.06.2018 22:35, Maik Riechert wrote:
Why not https://github.com/lensfun/lensfun? It seems this is kept up to date anyway so there probably wouldn't be an urgent need for automatic mirroring. Are the commits to this repo pushed back to sourceforge?

Yes, from time to time this is pushed back to Sourceforge and vice versa. Usually this is done by Thorsten Bronger and not by me. So, I have to check if I have read/write access on the repo and probably ask Thorsten to get admin permission on the GitHub project.

If the repo above is suitable in principle then I would create a temporary fork where I setup Travis CI on my own repo until it works, and then submit a PR so that Travis CI runs on the repo above and not my fork. This means accepting a .travis.yml file in the root and then the repo owner would have to go to Travis CI, login through GitHub, and press a button to enable Travis CI for this repo.

Ok, sounds good.

Sebastian