Hello,

I’d like to use lensfun to do lens correction on footage from a GoPro HERO 6.

Here’s a snapshot from the footage:
https://i.imgur.com/0STHMkD.jpg

Even though the footage was shot in linear mode, you can still see as a result
of the fisheye lens distortion: the window frame on the left appears curved.

Given this sample syntax from the ffmpeg documentation:
ffmpeg -i input.mov -vf lensfun=make=Canon:model="Canon EOS
100D":lens_model="Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
STM":focal_length=18:aperture=8 -c:v h264 -b:v 8000k output.mov

I’m not clear what values I should put for make, model, lens_model,
focal_length, and aperture. On lensfun lens list I see GoPro and fixed_lens but
how exactly should I use that with ffmpeg?

Thanks

Ariel