Hi Ariel,

Looking at the database I don't think that it has calibration data for the
GoPro 6. It looks like the GoPro 4 and 5 are treated the same, so perhaps
the GoPro 6 should use the same data as well, but I don't think anyone's
tested it. That data is marked as being for a stereographic projection, so
maybe it's not appropriate for the linear mode that you're using? I'm
afraid I don't really know anything about GoPros. If you wanted to try it,
looking at the database entry I think the correct commandline would
probably be:
ffmpeg -i input.mov -vf lensfun=make=GoPro:model="HERO5
Black":lens_model="fixed lens":focal_length=3:aperture=8 -c:v h264 -b:v
8000k output.mov
(I've just left the aperture from the sample command -- I don't know if
ffmpeg would need it, but it shouldn't matter for distortion correction
anyway). It looks like the data was added by Torsten, so he may be able to
shed more light on what the right thing is for linear mode or for the
Hero6. If the corrections aren't right for your video and you want to
submit calibration images then we can probably make some calibration data
that would work.

Hope that helps,
Graeme