I am starting to understand the true advantage of bzr, namely that
it's possible to work on several projects simultaneously in different
branches.  There is no more waiting on projects: if one project is
stalled, it has little or no effect on other projects.

To make this work, merging branches must be easy and painless.  I yet
don't know that it is from first hand experience but I assume that it
is, or will be after an initial learning period.

I plan to do several such merges immediately after 4.4.8 final: there
is thyrsus's position speedup branch, the (yet-to-be-created) leo-
package branch, and maybe the cleo branch (if it isn't already in the
trunk, that is).  I may also create devel branch for general work-in-
progress stuff, as well as more specific branches for, say, vim
bindings and autocompleter projects.

Edward

P.S. The trunk no longer contains LeoN files from leo/doc.  I moved
them to Leo's webpages.charter.net server, and will soon put links to
them on Leo's links page.

I've downplayed these files because bzr is, right now, a better
collaborative environment than ever envisioned by the LeoN project.
Imo, of course.

EKR