FileActions' onIconDoubleClick method attempts to process non @file
type nodes.  This generates an error (see end of posting).  I would
expect FileActions to ignore @file type nodes to avoid a conflict with
my use of the "open with" plugin.  I added the following code to the
onIconDoubleClick to solve the problem:

    if p.isAnyAtFileNode():
        return

Is this a bug (if so, I'm surprised it hasn't been caught before)?

Regards,
TL

Error dump to Log:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\_Progs\Leo\src\leoGlobals.py", line 2530, in
doHook
    return f(tag,keywords)
  File "C:\Program Files\_Progs\Leo\src\leoPlugins.py", line 91, in
doPlugins
    return doHandlersForTag(tag,keywords)
  File "C:\Program Files\_Progs\Leo\src\leoPlugins.py", line 70, in
doHandlersForTag
    val = callTagHandler(bunch,tag,keywords)
  File "C:\Program Files\_Progs\Leo\src\leoPlugins.py", line 49, in
callTagHandler
    result = handler(tag,keywords)
  File "C:\Program Files\_Progs\Leo\plugins\FileActions.py", line 123,
in onIconDoubleClick
    filename = words[1]
IndexError: list index out of range