I think I saw the same thing doing Alt-4 in the unitTest.leo file, but
my screen saver had fired off in the middle of the tests, and I
attributed it to an errant extra mouse click, since when I lengthened
the screen saver timeout and the test ran uninterrupted, the problem
did not recur.  If you're seeing it repeatably, then you've got
something different.

    - Stephen