On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Ville M. Vainio<vivai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The hiding seems to be a rather fragile thing. Luckily, in the process
> I learned about the spell tab issue (lost ownership. which makes it
> disappear) and various hacks that go into creating the log tab
> (leoQtLog) within the tab widget... it seems to require a degree of
> cleanup.

bzr pull again - more flicker removed.

I'm not sure we want *that* level of flicker-freeness though; esp.
regarding the log pane. I'm thinking that perhaps we should have a
full-window log pane at first, and when the frame is ready, make the
log pane small.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio