On Sep 7, 9:01 am, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 7:47 AM, David Szent-Györgyi <das...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Your proposal -- putting all the boilerplate in a .txt file  -- would
> > allow me to maintain all the code in one place. It would still mean
> > editing the boilerplate in the .txt file and the calls to the
> > boilerplate in a Python script elsewhere in the Leo outline.
>
> This seems to me to be a reasonable plan:
>
> - Rather than reading the boilerplate, the script generator script could
> simply generate an !include line.
>
> - leoDist.leo could contain @thin nsi.boilerplate.txt tree.
>
> This scheme would allow all aspects of the final .nsi script to be written
> in leoDist.leo.

I can try later to convince you otherwise, but it'll be best for the
users if if we go with your nsi.boilerplate.txt tree plan for now. I
will branch from the initial nsi.boilerplate.txt revision and start
enhancing the installer.

Would you like me to publish my branch before you return from
vacation? It would be available for the use of anyone who needs an
installer fix.

-- David