Personally I find the Leo documentation somewhat obscure and full of
jargon.  And it seems you have to know python ...

If someone could create a few videos to explain what is special about
it .... it might give me the Aha! moment.

Otherwise I'm still stuck just using it only as a folding editor, and
eureka-less ...

--
Graham Chiu
http://www.synapsedirect.com