On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 1:02 AM, Edward K. Ream<edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Otherwise I'm still stuck just using it only as a folding editor, and
>> eureka-less ...
>
> One aha that is available to non-programmers: clones provide multiple views
> of the outline *within* the outline.

Well, I program but just not in Python.  My current project is up to
80,000 LOC when tangled out of Leo.  This process take 1.5 miins now,
and all Leo projects freeze while it happens .... I guess it's not
multithreaded.  And I remember the days when there used to be a three
keypress Tangle all combination.

 I did try this clone business.  Maybe I misunderstand it .. but I
assumed that I could use it to replicate common code in different
areas of the program like a macro without having to create deeply
nested nodes so that they include correctly.  But I've always gotten
the error "multiple parts not allowed for".

--
Graham Chiu
http://www.synapsedirect.com