For the last several versions of Leo the Chapters commands haven't
work. Both use_chapters and use_chapter_tabs are True in my Leo
settings file. I see the chapter selection box in the icon area and it
works (is there a way to make it wider to include more text?) However,
non of the Chapter commands work, either in the command area (alt-x)
or from the menu (they're not even visible there).

Any idea what may be going on in my setup?

Leo v4.7.1 final
WinXP
Python 2.6
qt version 4.5.1