On Oct 5, 10:11 am, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > My *guess* is that fixdoc.py will be the simplest thing that could
> > possibly work, but only some experimentation will tell for sure.
>
> Testing fixdoc is very easy, so I think I'll go with this.

A simplification.  After removing leo_toc.html and the makefiles from
the my-slide-show folder, a 'make clean' followed by a 'make html'
appears not to generate the 'prev' link in the first slide and the
'next' link of the last slide.

This is jolly.  It means that the fixdoc.py need only patch the 'next'
link of slides.html.  I could do it by hand, but I think it's best to
go with a script.  The script is almost ready...

EKR