On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are a lot of fit and finish issues that I would like to fix
> asap, that is, within a week or two.  These include missing or
> misleading documentation items.

There's some hard to describe interface bugs that need hunting down too.

 - Typing at the bottom of a longish page of text, sometimes the active
   line keeps jumping down one position below the bottom of the text
   window, but I don't think this always happens.

 - Sometimes clicking in the tree widget selects the wrong node, as if
   an event coordinate to tree-item translation is using the wrong
   parent x-y or something - this one *might* have been introduced or
   perhaps exposed by free_layout.

 - Editing wide headlines is tricky.

 - Taking focus out of the Leo window moves the Log tab to the top of
   the tab pane, annoying if you're using a different tab like Nav.

 - The auto complete popup is system-wide modal, it should only be
   modal over Leo windows.

Ok, so only the first two where hard to describe / reproduce :-)

I'll try and get better descriptions / steps to reproduce for those.