On May 18, 5:27 am, Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> > I am not very informed on Leo. Can this be run from a
> > console(somewhat like etm)?
>
> Hi Jostein,
>
> I'm 99.9% certain it's GUI only because it requires Qt (well, actually
> it can use Tk in certain limited cases, but it always needs one of the
> two).

There is a prototype curses gui.  See leoGuiPluginsRef.leo.  At
present, this is just a toy, but it's not a joke: Leo's core is
completely gui independent.

I'm not sure that the curses gui works at all just now--it may have
succumbed to the dreaded software rot.  However, I can resuscitate it
if that would be helpful to anyone.