I run
Leo 4.11 devel, build 5423, 2012-08-14 02:53:36 -0500
Python 2.7.3, qt version 4.8.2
Windows 6, 1, 7601, 2, Service Pack 1

with default settings that come with the release (no myLeo...), so fonts
etc should be default. Windows settings is also standard. Not sure if
things like screen resolution would affect the line height etc. I do
remember that resizing the body text pane does not change things.