My apologies if this is a double post...I posted a few hours ago, but I
don't see what I posted...re-typing a shorter version here:

As a test, I imported a project with ~400 java files into leo. Couple of
things:

1. This takes a long time to import
2. When I hit Ctrl-S to save, I'm asked if I want to over-write each file
3. I have to subsequently kill the leo process b/c canceling won't get me
out of this

I followed the advice here for importing:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.leo.general/20173

So... am I doing something wrong here?

------------------------------
import script
------------------------------

 import os

@others

types = ('.py', '.java', '.scala', '.sh', '.build', '.gradle', '.html',
'.js')

theDir = r'.'

if g.os_path_exists(theDir):

importFiles(theDir,types,recursive=True)

g.es("done",color="blue")

else:

g.es("directory does not exist: " + theDir)

-Todd