>I often find myself wanting to run os stuff from Leo, when I do,
subprocess ends up consuming too much time. Since I've found 'sh'
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/sh/1.08

>I haven't looked back, so far it has always just done what I want.

{first} really excited!

{later} Awww nuts,* "ImportError: sh 1.08 is currently only supported on
linux and osx. please install pbs 0.110 (http://pypi.python .org/pypi/pbs)
for windows support." *

followed by *"PBS will no longer be supported.  Please upgrade here:
...[path to sh]" *

and *"version 1.0 was released, and project was renamed to sh. i will not
be porting the massive overhaul of rearchitecting to support windows, but
you're welcome to work on it. open a new issue for it though, as this
issue<https://github.com/amoffat/sh/pull/22>is very out-dated"
*

-matt