On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:39:34 -0500
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM, <duf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > As per title... are you interested in using Leo as a PIM?
> >

> I use Leo for all my data-management tasks.  Imo, more features would not
> make Leo a substantially PIM.
>
> Many people seem to think that tags are essential, and perhaps Leo should
> have better support for tags.  Otoh, p.v.u can represent tags very easily,
> and Terry surely has done a lot with tags.

Just for clarity, I haven't done anything with tags and Leo in what I'd
consider any common usage of the term.  Or any other way, I'm not sure
what you're referring to.  I have worked with tags in a couple of
other, non-Leo projects, and they're kind of great when they're great
and fiddly when they're fiddly.  But like c.executeMinibufferCommand()
I'm sure they could be useful for people not wanting to get right in to
the internals.

Cheers -Terry