On Monday, October 21, 2013 3:43:02 AM UTC-5, Zoom.Quiet wrote:

2013/10/21 Matt Wilkie <map...@gmail.com <javascript:>>:
> > One of the more interesting sightings of "Leo in the Wild" I've come
> across:
> >
> > http://zoomquiet.org/
> >
> > Though reading Chinese would be useful to uncover just how Leo is
> involved!
> > (Zoom has participated on the list before, perhaps this mention will
> > persuade him to elaborate? ;-)
> >
> WoW!

It is we who should be saying wow :-)

Some very quick comments.

I suspect your slides and blogs are better than any in English.  Thanks for
this work.

BUT! in fact ,make more and more guys usage Leo is hard things, because:
> 1. Literate Programming/Editing/Writing is can not [understandable], must
> use out!

That's why Leo's docs don't use the term "Literate Programming" any more.

> 2. Leo can not usage as Team!
>     - whatever @file/@shadow
>     - after through DVCS(hg/git/bzr etc.)
>     - Leo can not perfect merged others fixed into myself Leo node tree !

I assume you meant that there are problems using .leo file with teams.  See:
http://leoeditor.com/FAQ.html#leo-in-shared-environments

> maybe discovered, i try to translat Leo's doc:
>     http://zoomquiet.github.io/leo-doc-zh/leo_toc.html
> but that is always can not configured ok for Sphinx...
> so sad for me.

It would be *so* good to have Leo's docs translated to Chinese, even
without sphinx formatting. LeoDocs.leo contains all of Leo's web site. I
assume it would be possible to translate all the sections to Chinese.

Many thanks for all the good work you have done with Leo.  Maybe I should
learn Chinese!