On 10/28/2013 4:42 PM, Segundo Bob wrote:
On 10/28/2013 10:47 AM, Jacob Peck wrote:
Does anything like a UNL address bar exist for Leo?  Akin to an address
bar in a web browser, where you could paste UNLs into it, and it would
focus on said UNL in the outline?

Is there a minibuffer command that does this?  If there is, that is
sufficient.  A separate widget would be neat too.

-->Jake

The way I use UNL's/URL's I see no need for an "address bar."  Each
UNL/URL I use resides in a node body.  If the UNL/URL is on the first
line of the node body and the node is in a @bookmarks subtree or the
node headline begins with @url, then command open-url goes to the node
represented by the UNL or opens the URL with the appropriate
application.  I bind open-url to Alt-F3.
Yeah, I use @urls all the time. But my particular application at the moment is printing UNLs to the log pane.

I suppose that I could rethink my workflow, making an organizer node with UNL links... but I kind of like the way I'm doing things.

For a UNL/URL anywhere, double-left-click anywhere on the UNL/URL goes
to the node represented by the UNL, or if it is a URL opens the URL with
the appropriate application.

Sadly, URLs/UNLs in the log pane are not clickable -- they're simple text.

-->Jake