On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM, gatesphere <gatesph...@gmail.com> wrote:

Corrections:
> 1:30, screen says F3 when you're probably doing Ctrl+F.

Thanks.  Good catch.

> 2:15, the screen *looks* like Ctrl+_ (underscore), but it could be the
> intended Ctrl+- (minus), it just looks very similar to underscore to me.

I can do nothing about this.  Camtasia represents Ctrl-underscore

as Ctrl-Shift-- (at least on my keyboard!) so clearly I have not made an
error.

> Otherwise, a very nice introduction.  One of these days I'll grok Leo's
> search, and this screencast might just have done it.

Oh my.  If you have had trouble with search/replace, I wonder how many
people gave up because of it.

Edward

P.S. I'll upload corrections tomorrow, after more people have had a chance
to comment.  There is a limit to uploaded bytes (each month) so I want to
be a bit frugal.

EKR