On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Jacob Peck <gatesph...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 11/22/2013 12:14 PM, Edward K. Ream wrote:
>
>  vr displays reStructuredText automatically.  That's how Leo's help
> commands work.
>
> But it does *not* expand section references, @others, etc., which is what
> the original message alludes to :)

Oh, so *that's* what the original question was asking ;-)

It's reasonable to want.  In particular, it would solve some problems
involving markup defined in a parent node and used in child nodes.  vr
doesn't see the parent markup when rendering the child.

However, I have no plans for any such thing at present.  Just a tad busy
with other things.

EKR