On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Chris George <technat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> An example of inconsistency is the current context menu that pops up on
> r-clicking a node. No shortcuts and the 'move' plugin doesn't provide any
> either for its large number of options which forces me to use the mouse.

? I'm confused. I get the same context menu with mouse-r-click as with
Shift-F10, and 'move' isn't there anyway.

----

That said, when I'm using the mouse, which I do a lot, I want to keep using
the mouse. When I'm using the keyboard, which I also do a lot, I want to
keep using the keyboard.  (I love my laptop which has a dedicated
context-menu (r-click) key, and now abhor all others (Shift-F10 is a bit
too much stretch, my finger tips get lost).)

Having to switch devices to do just one or two things is a pain. Yes I know
"*everything* in Leo can be done with the keyboard", but that's only if I
can remember how to get there! I tend to switch to mouse when I need to
discover/re-remember, or when it's the (perceived) shortest path to the
goal.

...some thought passes.
Actually, sometimes I use the mouse *because *it's slower. I need to give
my hands a break, but don't want to actually stop right now.

-matt