Hi,

First, I want to express my sincere gratitude to Edward and the other
developers of Leo for their tireless efforts in creating and improving this
fantastic piece of software.

I apologize if this post seems presumptuous as I am not a Leo developer,
but my comment is meant to open a dialogue about one possible avenue for
improving the future prospects for Leo in terms of user adoption and
developer interest.

My comment is based on my own experience with bazaar and other version
control systems, as well as this recent thread on the emacs developer list:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2014-01/msg00005.html

As many of you know, the version control system 'git' has gained a large
mindshare among software developers, and GitHub is now a principal location
for hosting software development projects, including a very large number of
Python-based applications and packages.

I wonder if moving the development of Leo from Launchpad to GitHub and a
git-based workflow would encourage greater developer interest and more
widespread usage of Leo.

Thoughts?

Sincerely,
Gyro