To help with this process, I've renamed the current github leo-editor repo to leo-editor-mirror, so that the true repo can now occupy leo-editor, when it is created. I've also updated all the scripting and ReadTheDocs settings to reflect this.

Once the migration to git is complete, I'll remove the leo-editor-mirror and make ReadTheDocs read from the true leo-editor repo.

Matt, I saw the leo-cvs-2002-2006 repo -- are you going to do different repos for different points in Leo's history? If so, we could probably get the leo-editor repo with just bzr's history up and running fairly quickly, and then backtrack to fill out the historically interesting repos... Just a thought.

-->Jake