On Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:06:04 PM UTC+8, Terry wrote:

> On Thu, 15 May 2014 14:19:21 +0200
> dufriz <duf...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> > I have tried that plugin too. It's nice, but as far as I remember it
> > does not support embedded pictures.
>
> I think it will, depends on how it's set up, it's just an embedding of
> http://ckeditor.com/

The richtext plugin is nice and i think will be super useful to me.
However, instead of manually having to open and close the editor, i think
it could be better and more convenient to define a @richtext node which
will automatically select the richtext editor as its body editor. No need
to manually open/close the richtext editor. The html source can be saved as
an attribute of the node.

Eric