On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
SegundoBob <segundo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've finally discovered a test that for me causes a Gtk-CRITICAL
> error consistently.

Doesn't do so for me in Ubuntu 14.04.  But I've seen Gtk-CRITICAL
errors before, makes me wonder if the problems in the Ubuntu
Qt <-> Gtk level, i.e. a particular uncommon but correct action in Leo
PyQt was firing the error before, but isn't now, because Ubuntu fixed
something in their PyQt, or in the way the window manager triggers GTk
actions, or some "below Leo" level thing.

I guess this makes sense up to the point where you say "I still see
them in 14.04".

... hmm, I guess I can try Unity instead of Xfce, but that would only
confirm my "below Leo" level theory.

Cheers -Terry