On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
Fidel N <fidelpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Im starting to use AHK to send commands to Leo. So far I create a

AHK may stand for: AutoHotkey, a programming language for creating Windows
scripts and applications

> @command in the outline, then call it from AHK, using the minibuffer.
>
> But there are beginning to be to many commands, so it would be more
> convenient to create a class in Leo and call directly the class
> functions.
>
> So, to sum up, is there a way to run from the minibuffer something
> like: g.es("hello")

There's the `eval-expression` command, but I'm not sure what it does.
I.e. it asks for an expression and displays "2+2 -> 4" if given "2+2",
but it says g.es("hello") is invalid.

Maybe run your automation from Leo and have it call AHK to do the
non-Leo parts ;-)