Haha thanks for the suggestion Terry.

Yes, AHK stands for AutoHotkey, a windows automation system.

And the main thing is its the other way around. AHK sniffs around my
actions, then points to Leo commands to complete them.
So if I want to add my selected text (outside Leo) as a child of currently
Leo selected node, AHK helps me call a command in Leo.

Therefore, I still must find a way of

If there is no way of calling scripts in Leo in a 'command line' fashion, I
guess I will do this through clipboard... hell actually im going to do it
that way:

AHK will send to clipboard the following:

Leo Command
g.es('hello')

Then I will have a command in Leo that will be:

#ahk-run-clipboard
commands = c.gui.getTextFromClipboard()

commands_list = commands.splitlines()
commands_list.pop(0)
commands = commands_list.join('\n')
exec(commands)

Not very computer-literate but will do the job, unless anyone points out
any other way hehe.