On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ach.  I see why the git bisect was so dashed confusing.  The commit
that caused the problems changed *two* files, leoAtFile.py and
leoImport.py.

Somehow, I didn't see the change to leoImport.py, but now, from first
principles, it's clear that it was the change to ic.createImporterData
that caused the problem, *not* the change to at.createWritersData.

So the mystery of my rollback of leoAtFile.py didn't solve the problem
is completely explained.

Still, some care will be required.  I'll fix this later today...