On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So the mystery of my rollback of leoAtFile.py didn't solve the problem
> is completely explained. Still, some care will be required.  I'll fix this
> later today...

Fixed.  Maybe.  Here is the checkin log for rev 90a0531...

QQQ
Revert to old code that imports plugins/writers and plugins/importers
using importlib.import_module.
This causes autocompleters for c.whatever to work.
All tests pass, pylint is happy, and the writers and importers appear
to work, but I have the feeling I am missing something...
QQQ

I should have said also that docutils appears to work.  So I have
tried every test that comes to mind, but I have the feeling there
could be problems.  After all, there may have been a reason for the
change to the code.  Heh, heh.

Otoh, as part of the new commit, I improved the tests for duplicate
classes: no warning is given if the old and new entries in
ic.atAutoDict are the same.  This is expected because Leo reads some
.leo files twice.  Maybe what happened is that I was overly worried
about the messages and went to too-extreme lengths to avoid them.

In short, the new code is an experiment.  Please report your
experience, for good or ill...