Fidel,

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Fidel N <fidelpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brian, if you are happy with that solution, I will try to replace the
> current code with the new one.
> Otherwise please tell me what to improve, I'll try and edit the script to do
> that.

I don't have a good feel for what properties are important for the
PageUp/PageDown functionality. Nor do I have a good feel for how your
code changes the behavior (I know it fixes the issue which caused you
trouble, but what other effects does it have). IOW, I haven't spent
any time on it :-(.

The code change I had made was a just a port of the built-in Qt
functionality and I figured with it being widely used, the dynamics of
the behavior were pretty good and so I only worried about duplicating
the functionality.

I haven't looked yet to see if there are any unit tests in Leo related
to this functionality. Probably a good idea to have some.

Brian